March 26, 2005

Haven't told you Lately

So, I have been neglecting my socks and panties over the past little while. I didn't mean to! I think I was also worn out from the beginning of the month with the heat and all. The tear has finally just healed (and I will keep my fingers crossed on that too). I have also just been so busy and tired. Fear not!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... (drool) .... you can't not like these.

Also, I like these, very nice and these are cute and fun.

O, I am just window shopping. But it is nice to look ...

Oh god, I just found out that I am being hopelessly trendy and even a little far behind. These were FALL styles. Good thing I don't really care about these kind of things.

And while you are at it, check this out. What the f?

And while you're at it ... why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home