March 16, 2005

I am sick

Okay. I will now admit it. This dizzy thing, well, it's not good. I am most definitely sick with something. I don't know what. Something that makes one dizzy and sick apparently. The dizzyness is affecting my fingers too, and the number of typos in my stuff has rapidly increased.

I have some questions though, from my being sick spot. I just found out I have been preliminarily (is that even a word, who knows) accepted into the Yukon education system (I will go back and change this place name later). This means I can apply for Yukon teaching jobs. While I love the idea of the Yukon (wilderness, yet some civilization, mountains, water) and the idea of having employment, do I really want to move to the middle of nowhere again? This will be different because it will most likely be in a community that I could make my own. But, it will be away from everyone I know and a new start for my life. I will be going alone and will most likely stay there for years, if not forever. I don't have to decide on this now, because I haven't even applied for specific jobs or accepted anything, but still. I guess I should start thinking about it while trying to maintain my seat on this chair (listing to and fro I am).

2 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

I hope you're not too sick... Could it be your blood sugar is a bit below what it should be? Might some oj help?!

As for Yukon - have you been there before? Couldn't you visit for a while before deciding?

10:37 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Well, I ate. Then I had a shower. I had to hold onto the walls of the shower to keep from tipping over. Weird.
I have not been to the Yukon before, but I have been to places around it, similar to it and had many first hand accounts of it to know it is a place I would like to live. I just don't know about taking off from everyone again. That is one of the reasons I left my last job.

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home