March 01, 2005

Just the good old boys

Thanks to Jabber for that. Since reading that article the stupid theme song has been in my head. Yes I know the theme. In fact, I am thinking of telling one of my cousin's about the article because if anyone knows anything about The Dukes it is her. She wouldn't have to watch every episode everyday (although she would) because she already knows them all. Of course, I think I know them all too, let's see:
Dukes find out something bad is happening, involving or not-involving Boss Hog, they chase around town, nearly get arrested, and right everything at the end. Somewhere in there Daisy shows off her ass.

Yesterday I drove to my friend's house, immediately went in and pee'd. Then we were going to leave, so I pee'd again. Then, we arrived where we were and I had to pee. I managed then to hold on until we returned to her house, where I had to rush in and pee. She asked me if I was pregnant and I laughed. "Ha HA! God is not going to choose me as the vessel for his child!" Just to prove my point I made my period come ON COMMAND. Okay, it wasn't really so much on command as invoked by pleading and writhing on the floor (please come period, my boobs are going to burst and I can't take the pain in my pelvis ow ow ow ow, OW!). So my period came and caused me more pain, shocking my friend when I screamed in her van and exclaimed, "My bones are going to explode!"

I couldn't get away and home fast enough because that is where the drugs are.

Then, as I was stopped at a stop sign, or light or something, eyes squeezed shut and doubled-over in pain, I thought, "Why am I having this pain?" Because I am doing all these things to be healthy and get my hormones back on track and keep my uterus healthy and improve the state of my ovaries, so why am I having this pain? And I wasn't having pain, I was having fear of pain. As soon as I realized that it was my fear of pain that was causing the pain and no other irrational fears needed to be addressed, the pain went away. Immediately. I drove home the rest of the way, even stopping at a shop to buy vegetables. I didn't take any drugs.

I think it is funny that I am writing a post about my period under the title: "Just the good old boys"

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home