March 10, 2005

"Learn-ded"

Here are some things I learned at the F*erware party:

1. A man's G-spot is called an A-spot (I guess because it is up the ass?) and they have a back-up A-spot that can be accessed via the perineum (OH! The PERINEUM) which is good because a lot of men don't like fingers up their butts (but the one up the butt is apparently better).

2. On average, a woman takes 28 minutes to orgasm (and here I was thinking I took a long time when I have been well under average all along).

3. The average man takes 11 minutes to orgasm (huh? what?)

4. The rabbit habit inspires both awe and horror.

5. A lot of women do not like to go down on guys, and they make products to try and remedy this.

6. Even if it's edible, doesn't mean you should eat it or put it in your cootch (a lot of women get yeast infections from lube because it contains sugar in one form or another and most taste very yucky).

7. Some women will sit back on the couch and look at other women who are openly discussing sex with revulsion in their eyes (and will say the stripper nickname that most describes how they are in the bedroom is 'lazy laura').

8. Some women have never orgasmed yet in their lives and do not want to bother to try.

9. I too can be a seller of F*erware! (and can talk in front of people I don't even know about the joys of sex toys I have never tried).

10. Ink doesn't come off of light beige micro-fiber even if it is scotch guarded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

I had a finger up by butt once, and didn't enjoy it. It distracted from the blow job, to be frank, and made me crap weird afterward. Apparently the prostate is up there, where cum is made, and that's why it's so pleasurable.

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home