March 06, 2005

Makkin ooooooooooout

Okay, so I have no idea how to spell that word, just made my best guess.

Last night was my roommate's party where all sorts of girls came over and we looked at naughty things to wear and saw naughty things to play with. Was it just me, or did everything look a bit tame? I guess when you are trying to talk 45 year old housewives into buying your wares, you gotta tame it down. Even tamed down though, it was enough to make my night a living hell.

And yes, I did make some purchases. One I am very excited about, which was described as 'liquid orgasm.' The lady said put it on, walk up and down the stairs, and you should be ready to explode. Okay. If walking up and down the stairs can get me off I'm going to try it. It was fairly expensive for a small quantity, but still. Walking up and down the stairs. Especially at the point of frustration I am feeling lately. She also suggested trying bike riding. If this stuff works I am really going to be in shape. I don't really believe it though, you know, the whole too good to be true thing. I really want to believe it though. If it is true, I may make it my life calling to get the product out and about to every woman out there. Especially the cute ones.

Did I mention the level of sexual frustration I am at lately? Yeah? Well too bad. If you were standing next to me you would be hearing about it this often too.

Okay, this is going nowhere and is only going to deteriorate into a slobbering mess of me pathetically begging for some relief. Don't tell me that you don't get like this either. I know you do. I have seen it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

What's wrong with your fingers?

3:13 am  
Blogger Muss said...

They got overworked and exhausted.

9:31 am  
Blogger Fist said...

Sounds like a post for my blog...

10:23 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Glad to provide material :)

10:37 am  
Blogger Fist said...

Seriously. Want a guest post?

11:57 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Mmmm ... I would have to think of something good. And about the overworked and exhausted fingers ... would I write in the point of view of the fingers?

12:24 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Oh, oh! I thought of something. True story too. I would allow you to tweak it however you wanted. But, it isn't very long.

12:46 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Well email it to me, why doncha!

1:48 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Done.

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home