March 19, 2005

Maybe Worms?

You know what? I eat. So there, I am just like this. But today, well, I think something is wrong because this is what I ate:
Breakfast: 5 pancakes and 1 egg
Lunch: 6 pancakes and 1 egg (I still felt like pancakes)
Snack: 1/2 can toffee coated peanuts, 1/3 bag tortilla chips + salsa
Dinner: 1 pot of stew (yes, I made a pot of stew from scratch and I ate the whole bloody thing this was over 1 kg of meat plus all the other stew stuff).
It is only 8 o'clock. Who knows what the rest of the day's gorging will bring. No wonder I can't afford to feed myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Whirlbrain said...

I guess no Adkin's for you :)

3:07 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Wow. Yesterday I ate:

spinach with nutmeg and butter on a tuna steak, also peas and carrots and onion, an orange, some soup - bacon, lentil, garlic. Also had some fruit juice.

because I was ill, and I thought it'd be healthy.

Normally I'd eat:

something from the take away places around the corner, pizza, falafel, or curry.

6:19 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Atkins is a dead idiot.

6:49 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Fist, your diet sounds lovely, the good for you and bad for you part.

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home