March 27, 2005

Often

She loves blood on her lips, on her toes, on her fingers

I am listening currently to a cute and up-beat song. I am enjoying it. It is by 'The Be Good Tanyas' (pronounced tonia's, not tanya's which is annoying to me) and was recently featured on a Zellers commercial, which makes it suck in my mind, yet I am still enjoying it in a weird way.
Called, 'The Littlest Birds'.

I encourage you to listen to it from whatever music thing you have. It isn't hard to find, especially with its new-found fame.So cheerful in beat, but the words make me so sad. It has created such an ache in my chest that I feel like carving my heart out to let the pressure off.
Well I love you so dearly
I love you so fearlessly
Wake you up in the mornin' so early
Just to tell you I got the wanderin' blues
I got the wanderin' blues
And I don't wanna leave you
I love you through and through
It makes me so heavy that I can't even sit up straight.

Everyone has found out at my work that I am leaving, but they are confused about when. Some think in September, so I have to go and tell everyone my story, and exclaim, when I come to the part about how much the doggy day care costs, "And it is only for a DOG! She's not even a kid."
I don't care if the sun don't shine
I don't care if lover is mine
I don't care if I'm lovers with you
I'll do my lover ...
They are all sympathetic. One even said, "But I was going to ask you on a date!" I laughed.
I was fair as a summer day
Now the summer day is through
You pass through places
And places pass through you
You carry them with you on the soles of your travellin' shoes
I keep checking the life line on my hand, and it hasn't changed in a while, since I came down here and it lengthened.
I left my baby on a pretty blue train
And I sang my song through the cold and the rain
I have the wanderin' blues
And I sang those wanderin' blues.
I have a scar on my back in the shape of a sun but I am neglecting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home