March 16, 2005

The Room is Spinning

I don't know what happened to me over last night but I can't seem to maintain my balance. I'm walking into walls, losing my balance, falling on the floor. Also, the room is continually spinning around and around and I kind of want it to stop.

Yesterday I cancelled my order for $550 worth of lingerie and sex toys. I have decided I don't really want to be involved in some kind of pyramid scheme (which, of course, is not a pyramid scheme) and besides, isn't paying rent and eating more important than sex? I was also concerned that it could potentially get around when I was teaching again, and I could lose my job (you know, the one I don't have) over it. Enough said. I thought it would be interesting to amuse my friends with this kind of stuff but when the lady talked to me more and was already starting to push me to SELL, I decided it wasn't the thing for me. I am not in sales for a reason. I was not into having a sex toy business so I do not and most likely will not. It was going to take up way too much time.

Two things: I hate pancakes and cinnamon. Lately I have wanted nothing more than pancakes and apple pie. I wanted pancakes so bad that yesterday at work I ate crackers with butter on them dipped in pancake syrup. It didn't help that the special in the coffee shop (where I had to walk past but was of course closed because it was the evening) was eggs, bacon, and two blueberry pancakes. I haven't managed to get some apple pie in a while, but I really really want it.

I'm sure that this post could be more interesting, and in fact, I kind of had it in my head to be a bit more interesting, but looking at the computer screen is making me ill.

Damn dizzyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home