March 01, 2005

So ...

I start on Saturday or Monday, whenever the girl gets back from a funeral to train me. I have to get a "Serving it Right!" certificate too. Also, because I can work days, I most likely will, and will be at the top of the shifts list. And I will go to full-time at the end of the month.

Of course, I don't really have anything appropriate to wear so I had to run out and buy some clothes. The clothes I bought are not really what they suggest you wear, but they are so cute! I think I found the perfect skirt, as well as a pair of mary janes (I think these are them, too small to tell) to die for. The mary janes are black, very comfortable and can be worn at the job, so all is good there. I still need to get some black pants, but that can be a job for tomorrow. I am thinking black capri pants will look oh my god so cute with the shoes and then some new halter top thingeys and I am all set. Why white shirts though? Don't they get yucky filthy with stuff spilt on them? Oh well. This makes it sound like I am obsessed with clothes and such, but no. Actually, compared to all the other females I know, I have at least only half the clothes. Shoes though, well, I just cut the number down by half and I think I still have about 40 pairs. Everyone needs a well-clad foot. I haven't bought really anything new for the last 3 years so I guess I need a few new things.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

Woop oop oop ee do!

Congratulations!

2:18 am  
Blogger Muss said...

About the shoes or about the job?

4:54 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Job. I'll congratulate you on the shoes if/when you seduce me with your description of them, like, ya know, the panties and socks, my images which are now emblazoned on the backs of my eye lids.

2:25 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I like the thought of images emblazoned on the backs of your eye lids. Have you thought of maybe getting the images tattoes there?

9:19 am  
Blogger Fist said...

I realise my bloggy persona is one of extreme macho fearlessness (right?) but in real life I'm a little girl, terrified of needles.

1:57 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I think I am overcoming my fear of pain, but no tattoo needles for me either. I have been thinking of how to describe the shoes in such a way to do them justice. They are sweet. I almost have it worked out in my head.

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home