April 07, 2005

5 minutes

I've got 5 minutes to make this post before someone comes into the office and sees that not only am I not doing the slave labour for minimum pay that I am supposed to be doing, but I am doing something not work related, but personal. And that, is a big no-no. No personal calls, no personal use of the office equipment, no personal photocopying of your ass, nothing. But all the free pop you can drink! Wow! But, ... I don't drink pop, ... so shouldn't I get something to compensate for it, like using the computer to make personal posts on my personal web log on my 5 minute lunch break? Oh no! I only have 1 minute left and I haven't even gotten to the point yet ... but what was the point? I think it had something to do with how minimum wage didn't reflect what was required to minimally get by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home