April 01, 2005

Occasionally

And winds up dizzy and dizzy on the dining room floor

Today I ate my version of bubble and squeak, with mashed potatoes mixed with sweet potatoes and swiss chard. Yum! With organic lamb. How posh of me.

I get to work tomorrow. Oh yippee!! 6 days this week, but I am trying to make an 80 hour work week. I hate this punching in and out on a clock thing, every little minute takes time off and I have no idea how I ended up at the end of two weeks at around 64 hours. I should be around 72, but no, I am not going in on Sunday. I have big plans. I am going to get up at around 6:30, take my dog for a walk, make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and then take off for the rest of the day. Lucky lucky me.

I got a letter from my lawyer today which was nice. At least someone cares about my pain and suffering (because the more pain and suffering I have the more money he gets I guess, but still, it is a nice letter). I may be coming into some money a little earlier than when the lawsuit comes around.

push the foot down
push the foot down
push the foot down boy
spread the time around boy
think there's a hope

I got to drive to the bank today on my own and deposit all the cash. Wow ho! I am apparently going to get gas money for it eventually too. A tank of gas a month or something. It is nice just to get out of the office and do something a little different. Today I also started cleaning. I am hoping to be able to clean out the whole office because I can't work in it like it is. My boss told me today that they are doing everything they can to find me a place to live, because I am a "worker and pretty smart too." If I don't have a place by the 15 of April, I am going home on the 16th.

Blah blah blah.

I have taken to wearing long johns under my clothes. Isn't seasonally warm for this time of year Muss? It is! But I have no way to keep myself warm because I turned that thin, as well, it gives me a slightly more shapely appearance. I am also scared of the ants that infest the office crawling up my legs and biting them. This way, they would just bite the clothes. That would freak me out incredibly, but not as much as them actually biting my legs. You know what else freaks me out incredibly? The thought of getting a needle in my cervix. For some reason the thought came to me that I may have to get a needle inserted into my cervix for a medical procedure that I may have to have and I got absolutely terrified. A NEEDLE IN MY CERVIX?!?! No. That equals fear in my heart, head, and soul. I will not have a needle in my cervix. I will endure the burning pain and whatever else instead, or I will not have the procedure done.

I'm so rattled
I'm so rattled now
To see you so unwound
Making me all proud.

Today was the first day without the bodacious woman and I got to say, "I don't know" and make people do their own work, as I am actually nobody's secretary except the owner's. They can make there own clipart flyer. Ha! What a bitch I am! They all think I am a computer genius too because I can use such features as 'help' and push 'ctrl alt del' at the same time to make it shut down when it is frozen. I can also send MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS and not even have to attach them individually. Yes, bow down before me now at my minimum wage job. I impress.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

What? Needle in yr cervix?!

Btw, apart from being an office bitch and computer whiz kid, you can be pretty funny too you know.

4:06 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Really?

Interesting ...

When I first went to your site and read your writing it was intimidating. I was even hesitant to post a comment because of the obvious difference in calibers of the writing.

1:30 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Oh and yeah. A needle in my cervix. If I ever needed one, it would probably take several people to hold me down or they would have to knock me right out.

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home