April 24, 2005

The SUSHI ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Is one place that I will never eat at or take my dog to. I am not sure which category it falls into. I pass the sign on my way to work everyday and they are opening soon!

Another place I will never go is wherever my friend went and paid a decent amount of money to for her haircut. She has been growing out her hair for as long as I have, and that means because her hair was healthy the whole time, it was (WAS) a whole lot longer than mine. Well, most of it is still a lot longer than mine. However, the hairdresser did take a mohawk like section of her hair and put it into a pony tail and cut it short (SHORT) so she has chunks of hair that are about mid to 2/3 length of her skull. Then, to further emphasize these chunky weird short chunks of hair she dyed then white-blond and orangey. It really stands out on her black hair. The hair cut reminds me of Elvira, except with the highlights. When I saw her, I gave her a big hug. She was going to go back and get it changed, but beside getting it about shoulder length and having layers cut all through it, I don't know what can be done.

I went to a Teacher's conference on Friday and Saturday. Totally scammed my way in and didn't pay (I tried but they said they were full and I had to meet someone there for a job interview so I had to go anyway). I got free lunches, information, and I did meet people. In fact, I had a job interview and was offered a position that started Monday, but I did not feel I would be the best candidate for the position and turned it down. However, I have 3 principals (including my old one) who want me for jobs starting in September. They are going to fight for me I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home