April 18, 2005

Uh huh uh huh

"You have to do this"

"But I can't."

"You have to."

"There is no way I can get that information and present it in the way you request."

"It is your responsibility to do it."

"But there is no way to do it. The information is not gathered like that."

"You have to."

"No. I can't ..."

(BIG BOSS BLAH BLAH BLAH DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT)

"Well, you have to put it on those sheets then."

"Fine, when I can, I will, but it won't balance."

"Yes it will."

"No it won't."

"And I need to sit with you for a few hours and tell you how you suck at everything you are doing."

"I told you, I don't have a few hours that I can free up."

"You need to find them."

"I don't have them. You will have to break it up into smaller pieces. I like to take crap in small doses, not big doses, and besides, I do 3 jobs here, not just this one. The other things I do take up a lot of time."

"Maybe we should hire someone to replace you then."

"Ha ha, yeah, just try and get that through management."

4 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

I wish I had bitchy arguments at work with someone.

3:15 am  
Blogger Muss said...

You can! It's easy!! Especially here, where they keep going through staff so fast (2 fired since I have been here) that new I'm so important feelings are bound to clash with I've been here forever and know you are going to be gone in 3 weeks feelings.

9:39 am  
Blogger Fist said...

Yeah. I hate conflict, though. Even if I like to think I like it sometimes, I just don't.

2:46 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I hate it. It makes me sick.

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home