May 09, 2005

2 Years

And how much I've changed. Happy anniversary to me anyway.

I decided, since I have been such a good (but dreadfully boring) girl, I deserved a treat, especially after the weekend I had. I bought myself 5 new pairs of panties. SO CUTE they are. I went to the little girl section and bought myself some X-large and they fit quite nicely. It kind of makes me feel like a pervert that I am wearing little girls panties, but hey, I think that is part of the charm. Plus, I don't think little girls should be wearing some of the underwear I bought, clearly designed for show. Who are they going to show? NO ONE.

Went to a job interview over the weekend in the coldest place in BC. -40 over the course of the winter, dipping down lower at times. Crazy. Stayed at the best place I have ever stayed at, ate scrumptious food, slept in the best bed, had the best sleep in the quiet. Oh I loved that sleep.

Car broke down twice on the way home. Used up all my lottery man money to fix it. So much for buying something nice for myself and my dog with it. My car still isn't running right (piece of shit) but unless lottery man wants to sink more money into it (ie, gives me winning lottery tickets for some reason), then so be it, otherwise I have to open the hood and put live wires on things, creating sparks and endangering my life, to start it. Fun!

I got called a "street walker" today, because I wore fishnet stockings to work. But they are a large weave, brown, and I am wearing a corduroy skirt and a cotton sweater top. Wow, what a way to feel good. I am not wearing any make-up either and my hair is back in a pony tail. I showed up late for work because I had to go and get a part for my car and then install it (whoa ho!) myself, as well as remove this other thing, which I kept, just in case I need it again. I was most unimpressed by the parts lady today. She was not nice to me, I guess she thought I didn't know what I needed. Fine I said, I ordered that part, give it to me, if the person I ordered it from screwed up, then tell me so I can go and get it elsewhere. She said, blah blah blah. Maybe it was because of the fishnet stockings.

16 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

sweeeet. of course, aside from brett and hiromi who clearly love their pantiespantiespanties, it's nice to meet someone who enjoys going to the little girls' section as much as i do. i have knickers with the cutest prints and some others which don't really belong in the little girls' section. do you have hello kitty?

and congratulations on the fishnets. not many have the sass (and the legs) to pull them off. i'd wear them around here if it wasn't so hot. cheers to you, muss!

9:00 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

You're both kicking so much ass right now.

2:05 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Transience

I don't have hello kitty. I haven't even seen any hello kitty! I've lived too long in the backwoods I think. I did buy some with adorable dragonflies with blue rhinestone eyes though.

It was a cool day, the last of the year perhaps, so I thought I should have this one last chance to wear them before they are put away for the season. I had them on with ballet flat mary janes and I thought it was quite cute.

Fist

Are we?

12:44 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

BTW, transience, I love your pictures on your site, both the signature one and the eden one.

12:45 pm  
Blogger {illyria} said...

muss...no hello kitty? this saddens me. i would have wanted keroppi, too, and lala and kiki but they didn't have any size.

as for the photos, they're actually of bjork. pretty lady, yeah?

8:07 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Yes. Girls talking about pants. It's like I'm 13 again, except not getting funny looks and ignored as I try to steer the conversation away from revision and onto knickers.

1:53 am  
Blogger {illyria} said...

fist is enjoying this conversation much, much more.

2:26 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Nope, no hello kitty. Just dragonflies and polka dots and stripes and flowers with ribbons. I am on the look-out now though. I was thinking that the woman pictured looked familiar. Yes she is a beautiful and talented lady.

1:24 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Fist you can take part more than just being an appreciative audience you know.

1:25 pm  
Blogger {illyria} said...

dragonflies! how pretty. i have pink dolphins and little elephants and coconut trees and hologram hearts.

6:55 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Those sound great! I think I must wander into little girl underwear sections a little more, like today.

9:07 am  
Blogger {illyria} said...

well, i got the others from my ex. he liked seeing me in little girl panties aside from the usual silk and lace. he's good at picking out prints.

10:50 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

It's, er, better to watch.

However, I am wearing a pair of plain boxer shorts from a regular high street shop, that are about 10 years old now. There you go.

10:37 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Better to watch.

I wandered into many little girl sections and could not find any prints of interest. I do not want Barbies or Dora or cheesy trying to be adult for little girl prints.

10 years old? They must be well made to have gone through the wash so many times and still be wearable.

10:46 am  
Blogger {illyria} said...

men would not change their underwear unless it was rotting off them.

8:07 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Good God. Really? I don't think I have met any men then ...

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home