May 24, 2005

Child's Play

I got a great deal on little girl panties the other day. I can't believe how much less expensive they are than adult ones. Just as comfortable, nice cotton, sometimes some cute prints (not that I have so much there yet, but nice colours anyway), why not? So the past week has found me in the little girl's section quite frequently, looking at the panties. This past weekend, I decided to branch out. I have a real problem finding clothes that fit. There is only one store that makes clothes that fit me most of the time, as a size 1/2. Most stores have their size 1/2 too big or too small or too short or too tight. 3/4? Nope. Never. Not since I lost the 10 - 15 punds that I am struggling to put back on. So this weekend I started trying on little girls clothes. I think I am in heaven. Sure, some are a little young like the pink cotton pants with the multi-coloured suede tie at the waist, but they fit! The larger sizes for girls, like 14 and 16, are made for the ones with a little bit of hips and a little bit of breast. Just right for me! They are also almost always long enough. And the cute shirts I can get now! And the decrease in cost! I bought 4 pairs of pants and 3 shirts for about $70.00 american over the weekend. I am paying less taxes because no one suspects me of buying the clothes for myself.
Today I revert to being a little girl and I like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

that's my girl. little girl. yeah.

8:09 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Bras? They have bras? I will have to go and look because I can't find any at all in my size without that stupid foam rubber padding in there. What good is a cotton bra if it has a rubber foam insert?
I like being a little girl. I like wearing pink velvet pants.

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home