June 16, 2005

#1

I am and #1 I will be. Subtle vinegar #1

Yesterday I found out that indeed I was next slated on the list to be heaved from this sinking ship. Not directly, only indirectly. He, the big GM, who decided he hated me and my attitude after I challenged his lies, was trying to find a replacement for me a month before I was scheduled to leave. Now, with him being "evicted" from his seat, I think I will leave anyway. A summer free, for eating for lunching for being for doing for sleeping for stretching for reading for writing for gardening for walking for hiking for swimming for fucking for working for licking for thinking for coming for teasing for me.

How indulgent. How bourgeoisie. How elite. How crass. How time consuming wasting wanting.

How isolated I will be. But, no more than I am now, here in the big city, working and talking to no one.

3 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

you deserve the time off. especially for the licking part. any available options?

8:16 am  
Blogger {illyria} said...

you deserve the time off. especially for the licking part. any available options?

8:16 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Not at the moment it seems ... we will have to wait and see.

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home