June 10, 2005

I only asked ...

The other day I asked a friend of mine if he would take a picture of me in a cute pair of panties so I could send it and be a guest pantie on (of course) panties, and he said,
"Don't you have to gain some weight?"
Which I took to mean that he did not think I was attractive at my present weight and no one would be interested in seeing such a skinny thing in cute panties. Yes, I am thin, waif-like even. But not unhealthily so, and I eat! I have no problems with that. I have a very high metabolism.
So I am kind of hurt ... and soon I will be up in the middle of nowhere again, being a teacher and have no one around where I can ask things like that of. It was kind of a stretch to ask him. Take my own picture? I could ... but I can't and I will leave it at that for the moment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

I'll take them!

4:14 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Thank you. You are more than welcome to set up an appointment where this can happen then.

9:11 am  
Blogger Muss said...

As long as you don't make any skinny comments ...

9:12 am  
Blogger {illyria} said...

i'll take your thighs and raise you a mirrorball.

12:38 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Bring the mirrorball. I will bring the thighs.

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home