June 17, 2005

Resignation and Application

I have resigned my position as underpaid service whore for the small-ish definitely cheap shit-hole of an office I work in. My last day will be soon.
So now that I have my summer free, I have time to partake in conversations on Fist's and Trans's blogs and read their posts. We all know that this job was seriously interfering with that and that is the main reason I was quitting.

With all this free time and the summer Heat coming on (full strength I might add, building every day), there seems to be a position open. If interested, read on:

WANTED: One lover.
Must not be disillisioned to the art of lovemaking due to overpartaking in its pleasures with multitudes. Must also be skilled and have learned well. Must be open to new experiences. Must have a high libido. Must be subtle. Must be trustworthy and honest. Must be intellectual as well as interesting. Must be able to travel to far away places in the middle of nowhere and enjoy doing this. Must be able to stand mosquito bites. Must be clean and conscientious. Must enjoy reading and animals. Must like to eat and to cook, as well as be catered too. Must enjoy panties and socks in all their forms. Must be playful. Must love life. Must be okay with being loved. Must be interested in an equal partnership. Must be willing to deal with a strange mix of exhibitionism and extreme shyness. Must be free of STD's.
Males or females may apply to subtlevinegar@gmail.com. Only one applicant may be choosen.

3 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

oh, well done. i will email you in a few.

5:41 pm  
Blogger Fist said...

Odds on: Transience wins.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

I think so too.

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home