June 04, 2005

With

the summer comes the heat. I am glad my fever has finally broken (after a burning, flaming red epsiode where sweat was pouring off my face and people at work were asking how and when did I get such a nasty sunburn) and that heat can be gone. The heat is the same heat that I wrote about before, the one where I throw my inhibitions out the window and act like a cat. What with the moaning and the crying and the rubbing of the privates on anything and everything, it gets kind of annoying for all around me I am sure. I think I enjoy, somewhat, being on an extreme sexual edge. I know I enjoy it a lot more when I have someone to wear out with it, I mean, share it with. I also know it is wearing on me. Maybe at least it will get me to take some time off of work in pursue of my own interests.
I went to a palmist the other day. She said sensuality pours off of me and I need a lover at all times. Not only a lover but a capable lover, one that knows. Odd that she would tell me that now, as I have been thinking about that lately. It is the same conclusion I have reached but since I cannot find anyone who wishes to be in that role who is acceptable to me, I was considering going the celibate route, perhaps for the rest of my life. But now, with the palmist telling me that I need (NEED) a lover, I may just have to throw myself back into my own stupidity for that lover. Nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

maybe you're leonine? people born under that sign like rubbing their privates. in a good, healthy way.

9:16 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

I am not even close to being leonine. But maybe I could be swayed ...

7:24 pm  
Blogger {illyria} said...

i'll take your swaying and raise you a mirrorball.

2:04 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Only if you wear the boots

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home