October 09, 2005

Different

I have regained partial hearing in my ear! Let there be joy! I still cannot hear if more than one person talks at a time or the pitch of young children (bad for work!) but I can hear.
My ear is still ringing ringing ringing.
Thanks for the concern! I have a nasty viral infection in my ear. Very viral. No matter what antibiotics they gave me, saying that it had to be partially bacterial, it did not respond. Still viral, still ringing. I have given up on the antibiotics, knowing that it is viral, knowing that antibiotics won't do anything, knowing that I don't need to contribute to the growing resistance of antibiotic resistant bugs out there, knowing that the nastier and nastier side-effects of the antibiotics out-weighed any good they could possibly be doing, I am now taking Boneset, a powerful anti-viral herb. And! It is helping. I didn't think of this myself. I got it from my naturopath.
No more bursting, rupturing, bleeding, oozing, screaming pain. I like it!
Oh, and now where I am, I do not have internet access at home, only at work. At work they block everything, to protect the wee chillens' from the devil of the internet. I cannot access anyone's site that is on my daily list.
Please tell me that you are all still alive.

In other words I had a dream last night that I raped my ex. Not nice. Then I just got an email from him. What a coincidence.

1 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

glad to hear that, muss. about your hearing, though, not about your dream.

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home