March 29, 2006

Last Night

I had a dream.

In the dream, I lived in a small town (which I do). And I was staying in a friend's place (which I am not). The friend went out. The girl living in the basement received a phone call and started crying. Seems friend was murdered and then the person who killed them committed suicide.

A bunch of people came to the house. I went with two of them for breakfast at another small town as the small town I live in doesn't even have a restaurant. The breakfasts were weird, with things such as fetal cow stuffed with soft cheeses.

A man came and sat too close to me. I had to leave the restaurant for a minute and I got into his truck. He started driving and them motioned for me to come and sit much too near him. I jumped. Onto ice and ran. He chased me. I was fearing a sexual assault and being murdered myself.

I woke up and went back to sleep, continuing the dream but there wasn't ice anymore, and three of us were being chased.

Stupid dream that sticks with me when I am awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home