April 03, 2006

Begotten

I swear, my body believes I am pregnant. (I am not. I am not a candidate for the immaculate conception, what with the whoring and hatred of mormons and all although I do rescue a lot of stray animals and that may count in my favour. Especially if mormonism is just not the way to go).

I brought 3 new bra's 2 weeks ago. All too small now.

I pee 3 times an hour. Tiny little pees, but they call me like an ocean is waiting at the brink.

I crave chocolate and cheeseburgers. Usually, I like chocolate, and can handle a piece of it every now and again. Now it's 7 pieces all at one time. And cheeseburgers? What about that? What nutrition can you get out of a cheeseburger with all that fat that you can't get out of something else?

And the tired. Oh the tired.

. . .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are you feeling now? any better? have you had yourself allergy tested?

7:09 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

I am and I am not. Thanks for asking! And good question about the allergy testing. I have not because they wouldn't send me but through the elimination diet and seeing my reactions to things, I pretty much know what I am allergic to. Everything. No, not really, and they are getting better.

3:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad its a little better. i AM allergic to everthing (really)well many things. so far the best results i have had are by taking very large doses of certain nutrients. they help fight fatigue (by far on the level of ridiculous) and mood problems caused by the histamine response as well as many of the other symptoms. i really feel a lot better now. i just know what it feels like to suffer every year with this crap, so i'd like to help. why won't they let you go for the testing? in south africa we can just ask at the path lab and as long as we pay cash we can get the test!? anyway for my two cents...you might want to try:

Beta-carotene 25,000 international units

Selenium 50 micrograms

Vitamin C 500 milligrams

Vitamin E 400 international units

B-complex supplement containing . . .

Pantothenic acid 50 milligrams

thiamin 50 milligrams

Vitamin B6 50 milligrams

Vitamin B12 50 micrograms

Calcium 1,000 milligrams (2 milligrams for every 1 milligram of magnesium)

Magnesium 500 milligrams (magnesium glycinate)

Vitamin C 4,000 milligrams (ester-C), taken as
2 divided doses

try it and you should see a marked difference even in a few days. hope it helps!

6:12 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Wow. That is a lot of stuff. I take a bunch of supplements, but not that many. I change them monthly depending on what I seem to need. I always take Calcium though, and right now I am on 2 different sleep supplements as well as B vitamins, and some herbal supplements.
In Canada you have to get your doctor to refer you to an allergist and then you wait for a couple of weeks and then you go see him and he may or may not schedule the testing, but if he does, you have a many week waiting period before. I don't know how one would get around that.

8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home