April 04, 2006

Radioactive Girrl

Today I got injected with radioactive dye. I am now Radioactive Girrl and I am enjoying all the super powers that have come to me, with this radioactive dye injection, such as lying still for a long time as a machine revolves around me WITHOUT COUGHING! Also, being able to see my bladder slowly fill up in timed photography pictures as my body tried to rid itself of the radioactive dye. What other powers did I get? I don't know yet, I haven't really tried to do anything super. I know I have received unlimited PATIENCE as I didn't push my grocery cart into this women who kept stopping in the middle of the aisle in the grocery store to talk in detail about random things on the shelves or occurences in her life to this women who looked to be a lot like her mother. Tomorrow is another day though and we will have to wait and see what new powers I become aware of after being injected with radioactive dye.

(I wonder if the patience will carry over to mormons, because then it truly would be a super power of the ultimate capability.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home