May 07, 2006

Well well

I have known in my life that I need to make some changes for sometime. I spent a great deal of time thinking about how to change and just not knowing how to start. I knew many things I didn't want to change or have to do to change (ex. no more post-secondary education to just have another job that I wouldn't like), but not exactly what I needed.

Yesterday I may have found something. Something big. It may be too late, but I am still going for it. I will post it if I fail or if I don't, but right now I don't want to say anymore about it, in case I jinx it.

I am jumping in with both feet first though, not head first.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you. i think everything has a season, really. we need to recognize when a new one is afoot. often we sit in a twilight zone till the light dawns. but as long as we get there. i wish you luck, sleep and energy.

1:01 pm  
Blogger {illyria} said...

that sounds great, muss. may your feet find something soft and fluffy to land on.

8:48 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Thanks! It looks good so far!

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home