June 27, 2006

Carp. I'm 31

You know, I realized that it said 'carp' instead of crap, and went to change it, but then I decided it would be better that way.

So, just looking at my poor blog, my poor, standard pick one out of blogger blog, I really it is not only poor, but out of date. The 30 things to do while I'm 30, well, they didn't happen and now I'm 31. I don't know where to go with that.

In other news, I am looking into getting a laptop. I know nothing about computers and my needs are miniscule and include things such as word, excel, internet accessibility, and portability. Not too much, but still overwhelming to try to find a machine that does these things without being talked into 500 million other things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well! Carpy Birthday to ya! smile sweetly and you shall get the software you seek. its in the birthday code after all.

8:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh p.s. make a new list of 31 things. or maybe just one thing. and then do it. and then another and then another....

8:45 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I would make a new list, but I haven't even finished making the old list yet. So, first finish the old list, then add to it, then do it all.

One day?

7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home