June 05, 2006

New shoes

I wore stupid shoes today. I wore high heels that are cute. They
lasted about 2 hours before hobbling me. But I was smart and brought
some high heel chunky sandals to switch and they are actually very
comfortable. Then, after lunch, the headstart person comes to my
class and gets the K4's. They were in a line up and then it was
quiet. Since I was teaching math I didn't really think anything of
it. Then, the librarian came and said she saw them walking down the
road by themselves. Ha ha! They had decided to take themselves to
headstart by themselves. Ha ha ha! So I said, "Can you stay in here
for a minute?" and I went running down the road in my sandals (because they are that comfortable, even high heeled as such). I caught up to them and brought them back to school, while out of breath lecturing them to NEVER LEAVE THE ROOM without me seeing a parent or the headstart person. Ha ha! Way to lose the children Muss. Anyway, back to the shoes. Since they were covered in mud, because of the rain, I had to put back on the hobbling high heels. And since then I have looked cute hobbling around. Well, maybe not so cute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! to get me to wear high heels you have to tie me to a chair and then tie them to my feet. to get me to walk anywhere in them, you'll have to lure me over with hot guys or cake. i like the idea of them though. but i'm just too practical. losing the kids, muss! haha

8:12 am  
Blogger Muss said...

No more losing children for me forever! I like the idea of high heels more than wearing them myself. It also makes me taller than almost everyone and I don't need to stand out like that.

9:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well on the plus side..you did find them again! hee. yeah me too. too tall. i like some of the strappy ones though. i think i could be co-erced into wearing them..with hot guys and cake. maybe.

6:06 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I definitely like the strappy ones. I like the idea of them. I think many of them are sexy. I think I look good in them when around tall men. But in actually wearing them, not so good. Poor knees! Poor ankles! Poor hips!

9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home