July 19, 2006

ADHD

Today I had ADHD. I did everything I usually do in 10 hours in 3 and then I didn't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day. I read a 200 page book. I cleaned the entire place. I scouted new products and made up three orders for shipment. I did a good day in sales. I was going crazy. I paced. I pulled grass from between rocks on the walkway. I phoned people.

When I got home, I started to re-organize all my files, records, and book-keeping. I paid bills. Now, at almost 2 hours past the time when I usually go to sleep and I am still going. Making signs, watching surgeons take 46 year old ossified babies out of Morrocan ladies. Why not?

In other good news, a friend of mine has had a very successful major operation and only has a 30% chance of having cancer at this point.

Can you see the ADHD by this post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home