July 26, 2006

Doggy DAY Care

In yet another effort to provide stimulation, both mental and physical, for my dog, I tried to enroll her in doggy day care here in my small town. The choices are limited: A or B. I talked to both, decided I would see how she fared in both and took her first to Day Care A.

Day Care A:
First, I let all the dogs out of the day care room. I took my dog, who was very very excited about all the other dogs and stood in front of the door outside so no dogs would escape. The lady then took the main other instigator dog out and we went in. My dog decided she hated this cute little terrier cross puppy of 8 months of age. I mean hate him. I mean she thought he should die. So I controlled her on her gentle leader and she was okay with the two other dogs, a 10 pound sheltie and a 4 month old lab. Then the trainer said to let her go, still on her gentle leader and leash and that is when she laid into the other dog. I got her back and tried to take her out but she had to pause to shit and piss on the floor. ON THE FLOOR. INSIDE THE PLACE. Nice. I was asked not to bring her back.

Day Care B:
I just didn't bother to go. Enough.

So we are back in dog obedience for round three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home