July 10, 2006

Home Town

It is funny to be back in the town I grew up in, or more befitting, the town I went to high school in. I keep running into all these people, like that guy I dated and lost it with. Oh, the great memories there. He is married and expecting his first child. I can only hope his techniques, scopes, and likes have changed, otherwise that will be one frigid women. I also saw this really tall stocky guy that I graduated with in a turquoise turbo swift, just about exactly like that one but with more bells and whistles, except less powder blue and more turquoise. I don't even know how he fits in it. This picture does not show how small the actual car is. I also cannot comprehend who would take the time to detail it and pimp it up to make it a turquoise machine like that.

I can't just wait to see who I run into next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home