July 16, 2006

I've Opened

But was it grand?

I met a lot of people. I met a lot of dogs. I know more that I can only take so much small talk with someone I am totally not interested in talking to and who is not going past small talk and is not interested in having a conversation, but just talking. I have more people who want to work with me and for me than I could ever need but I still have a vital position available and that I can't fill.

I got cards, flowers, calls of congratulations and all this was great and appreciated but someone very important to me choose to ignore that anything important was happening to me and I am kind of hurt by this. I think mostly because I feel I am very supportive of them. Oh well. Friends are a choice I guess.

I am tired and can't wait because in 16 more days, I get a day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home