July 16, 2006

What to do when the Clock goes Tick?

My roommate's baby is almost two.

My cousin's baby is just over one.

Logically, I don't think I am one to have children in my life that don't go home to other people. I can only take so much of little voices and I need so much time for quiet in my life with no pulling and whining or barfing. I don't do well sleep deprived (which reminds me, the night before my grand opening my one little dog decided that was the perfect time to bark and have diarrhea all night long, so I didn't get much sleep with the constant whining and running him outside and cleaning, poor guy). I like to walk away from shrieking and let someone else to deal with it. I have buttons that can be pushed to send me over the edge. And besides all that, is there anyone out there at the moment who wishes to impregnate me and raise a child with me that I would find acceptable for more than a little while?

All that said and done, why does this urge to run out and gather sperm start to take over my thoughts and make me think that having a baby would be a good idea?

A good idea? For me? What the hell?

But babies grow in bellies and drink milk from breasts and grow up and give more than dogs and cats and take more than dogs and cats and aren't extensions of me.

hm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home