July 25, 2006

Yeah and um

So, you know I am starting my own business, or at least, I bought a business and I am starting that up. And you know, that takes up a fair amount of my time, like about 12 to 14 hours a day. Well, did I mention that at the same time I am also renovating the place where I am staying? Not just paint on the walls. Oh no. The bathroom is gutted and being done from the two by fours out. The, nothing like moving on to the kitchen! To top that, I am re-UN-texturing the walls, painting the whole place and putting in new flooring? So how many hours does that take? All that are left? No. Because I am unpacking and re-packing as I go and I have signed up for dog obedience classes as well. Why? I guess I was getting too used to this sleep thing.

At least this way I get my orange bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home