September 14, 2006

An Army of W.A.S.P.S.

So this morning, you know, in the shower and all, rinsing my hair, doing my thing when all of a sudden, and I mean all of a sudden, all these wasps started coming out of a vent in the ceiling. So there I was trapped in the shower, being naked and wet and all and there being an army of wasps between me and the door. What to do? Naked and wasps are two words that should not go together. I stared at them in shock through my clear shower curtain. Total shock. You might even picture me being incredibly afraid of wasps and bees. You might do that because you would be right. Not my fault, all my brother's and his damn allergy to stings. Whenever there were any wasps or bees around everyone would start panicking and grabbing him and running away. I would just join in the fear and running and now here I am an adult who is really afraid of bees and wasps. Especially afraid of wasps when naked in the shower. Eventually a wasp ventured into the shower. Yes. Into the shower. Luckily for me I have a removable shower head and I took that shower head and I sprayed that wasp down the drain. Yippee! Go me! A hero! But what to do about all the other wasps that weren't in the shower? Plus I didn't really want the rest of the wasps to come into the shower, being naked and all exposed with many many places to sting and bite. Also luckily for me it was very cold last night and the hot steam must have just woke up the freezing wasps in the vent so they were slow and groggy and stayed near the vent. With that I was able to time a burst from the shower and out of the bathroom and all those wasps (wiggly assholes sharpening perilous stingers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home