September 04, 2006

Bonjour! Bonjour!

So next we should talk about shedding cats.

I thought cats just always shedded their hair. I thought that was part of being a cat. Even after I discovered I was allergic to my cats, I kept them, hair flying everywhere causing me anguish and long hours of cleaning to try to get rid of it (and the actual dander that was causing the allergies). And then I heard a rumour that someone's cats didn't shed when they fed them this certain high quality food. Well! I had fed that food to a previous cat I had and he still lost a lot of hair. So I got to thinking, I feed my cats a high quality food (which prevents my one cat with enteritis from bleeding from his gut like everything causes, such as air), but maybe it is missing something they need. God knows I cannot switch foods (no no nononono. I don't need the vet bills for that, damn bleeding gut cat). So I thought, maybe I could supplement my cats with some stuff and see what happened. Could help the shedding, could help the bleeding guts.

I feed my cats Wysong Vitality, Hokamix 30, organic plain yoghurt, salmon oil, and now, NOW I CAN ADD OTHER THINGS TO HIS DISH WITHOUT HIM POOPING BLOOD. Yes, it is great. I give him a variety of pet prepared raw meats from Nature's Variety (which he hates and doesn't eat), raw bones (which he loves), different canned meats (loves), different high quality canned pet foods (loves), and NRG dehydrated food (loves).

And my cats barely shed at all any more and he is much more tolerant of different foods.

Cats don't have to shed continuously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home