September 29, 2006

F.

Back to normal.

It was a hard going few days into more than a week. Getting those synthetic, or at least not human, hormones out. I can't believe how much rage came pouring out in that time. Ripping shredding killing rage with lots of kicks and abusive words. No, that is not for me. I saw it more this time than I had before. I didn't have a situation or a person to blame it on. It was all that. I was all that. Only there for 4 days and more than a week to recover. I wonder if it is out of my system yet? I wonder how other people can put up with the changes it brings, even if not as severe as mine. I wonder what would of happened if I had ever got a shot of birth control (as suggested by my doctor to put on weight) or the under the skin insert (also suggested by my doctor). I probably would not be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home