October 06, 2006

J.

Your dad, ... he isn't really doing too well. Could you check his pulse? He said his left arm hurt and his chest feels funny.

Maybe you should call an ambulance.

I'm just tired. I a'm go'ing'to'lay'down.

Let me check your pulse.

What is his pulse?

92/minute. But erratic.

I don't know what to do.

I don't know what you should do either. Probably go to the hospital or phone an ambulance.

I'm'm'n'ot'go'ing.

Phone the health nurse.

The health nurse wants you to take his pulse again.

It is still the same, still erratic. Fast then slow then fast and slow.

They want us to go to the hospital.

I'do'n'twan't't'ogo'to'the'hosp'i'tal'on'a'Fri'day'night.

Damn it. Go to the goddamn hospital. Go with mom or I'll phone an ambulance.

We're going to the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home