June 19, 2007

Another day at the office

Yesterday, while checking my work email in another classroom, there was a pause in the teaching ...

"I have never seen anything so disgusting in this classroom ever. Go and get the cleaner and some paper towels and clean that up."

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"You didn't do anything? I just saw you spit across the table."

"I didn't *bleepin* do it. Whatever. It was just a gleet^." As cleaning.

"Now you are out. For swearing and lying."


^Gleet: persistent or chronic gonorrhea

Oh my God. If only they knew what they were saying some of the times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

Ah, good times, good times. You can look back fondly one day and tell your grandchildren about all the new words you learned.

10:20 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

I think I have learned some new slang too, but I can't remember it, so I don't know. Sometimes the guys tease me for things I say because I've used some street slang words that I didn't even know were street slang words, and of course, used them inappropriately.

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home