June 28, 2007

Slut

So, I read in the world reknowned local paper today that indeed, I am a slut. I had thought I might be so it was good to have it confirmed by the small town paper in the red neck town I live in. According to the lifestyles section, the average man between the ages of 20 and 59 have had 7 sexual partners and the average women, 4. I don't understand. This would make all my friends (the ones I talk of these things to) all sluts as well, the men and the women. Of course, most of my friends are University educated and maybe that period of time in our lives had some influence on this. I don't know. I don't understand though. I started later than most people I know and have had several relationships that have lasted more than a couple years. I also have never had a one night stand, never had sex that wasn't in a relationship that lasted a while. What about all these people who roam the bars? Who sleep with friends? Who cheat on each other? And still, these low numbers? Did they survey Utah or something?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm. well in Utah the men might have 13 different partners just in one marriage.

;)

try a different newspaper! Try.....Miami? :D

4:07 am  
Blogger Hermes said...

I agree with Michelle. The paper is reflecting a hidden agenda of reserved morality. Mutant, inbred piglets run that town. Pay them no mind. And stop reading that rag! Subscribe to the Globe and Mail or Canada Post. Much closer to being as smart as you.

9:41 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I think so too. I think this paper is publishing stats that are obviously biased or slanted some way (or me and my friends really are sluts).

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home