July 25, 2007

Gosh!

Here I thought I was just tired and getting worn out, but no! It turns out I have pneumonia. And my kidney is failing again. Stupid kidney. And haemorraghing. Don't worry though! Besides feeling a bit tired, I am fine. Nothing life threatening.

Actually I am trying to plan a little camping trip (because when you can't breath well and your kidney is bleeding you really need to get far away from medical services). A three day weekday trip with my dogs. Not my cats, as one is in the vet right now after almost dying himself and the other one, well, I took him camping once and that was enough. They are both good on harnesses and leashes, but still. I just want to go with me and my dogs. I can't even say me and my girls since one of my dogs is a boy.

Something happened at my ideal job that wasn't so pleasant either. I may be okay with getting away from it after all. Even with wearing a uniform. Okay. No still to the uniform.

Camping, something that could be okay. I don't really like sleeping outside because I get cold so easily, but I thought this would be the only kind of vacation where I would just sit there. If I took days off and stayed home I would just find things to do, as I have so many. If I went somewhere to visit friends, I would visit friends and go all over the place, which would be good, but I just want to sit around. If I camp I can just sit there and look at the water. And eat. And play with my dogs. And those are the things I want to do the most.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i couldn't agree more about the just-sit-there virtues of camping. just make sure to take some extra padding to keep out any chill. and a phone or radio in case of pneumergency!

for our sanity that is ;-)take care of yourself, sweetie! i'm planning a camping trip too, come late spring..so hard to find one that allows doggies here though.

4:02 am  
Blogger Hermes said...

When are you going? We'll be back in the area around the 2nd or 3rd. Be good to see you. Take care of yourself while you camp.

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home