August 16, 2007

Okee dokee

So last night I had this dream (I know, I know, you aren't supposed to blog about dreams because who the hell really cares about your dreams but really, mine are something else and I have been having them so rarely I feel the need. They will entertain you and make you go "wtf" at least).

In it, was a guy that I made out with one night, oh, about a decade ago. We were walking around a town after a nuclear bomb had been dropped looking for alcohol in various stores (not looting, they were all running and funky too). He bought some engagement rings for a girl that he was going to marry, with pink diamonds. Sometime in the booze search, he decided or something happened that he wasn't going to marry her so he asked me to hold these rings. So I did. In my mouth. And eventually they turned into candy and slowly dissolved in my mouth which really upset him while we got on a plane. I had bought some Kahlua.

2 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

i think that's a very insightful dream, actually.

i have dreams where i go buy a pair of beautiful louboutins. and then i wake and wonder why i don't have said louboutins.

so. you're much, much deeper.

4:48 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I wish I had dreams about louboutins ...

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home