August 14, 2007

Update on the Pants

I had two options, fly to Vancouver for the day to buy suitable clothing, or call my friend to buy me some clothes in a store I frequent and I usually wear the same size in all the time and see if she can ship me up some clothes. Okay, I didn't fully explore both options to the fullest. I phoned my friend and waited for her to call me back. She did! She can! And she is going to drive up and deliver the clothes herself! Multiple outfits to choose from! (She says I can send the other ones back with her but I have a feeling I will just keep them). She kept asking me if she should phone me from the store to see if I liked what she was picking, even sending me photos from her phone, but since she has picked out the majority of clothes that I wear, I told her that I trusted her to pick something good.

We will see ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

I'm sure you'll look fabulous.

12:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! good pants are hard to find. and..good luck! couldn't agree more about getting whats' due.

2:33 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Well, I don't want to look fabulous so much as professional with a rock solid reputation and extremely in the right.

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home