August 13, 2007

What the Hell???

So I went shopping today. I need a pair of grey dress pants and a button up shirt (or blouse). I went to every place that sells women's clothing here. I could not find anything. Okay, okay, not entirely true, I wanted some pants that didn't look cheap-ass, and in fact, weren't cheap-ass. I wanted this new outfit to wear to my pre-trial discovery, which is coming up quickly. I have to look good, professional, trust-worthy, believable, all of which things I am. I am trying to plan for my future with this lawsuit, my new post-accident crippled future. I have waited for years for this and I am not going to let it go because I can't find a pair of pants to wear!

I finally found something in one store, but they didn't get anything in less than a size 6. I am currently emailing my dear friend in Vancouver to go into my favorite store and pick me out something to wear because this town sucks for clothes! This is ridiculous. Everyone in this town is short and fat, or teenage, or old. The clothing reflects this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

And redneck! You forgot that! If you went to court in a mac jacket and steel toed boots, maybe you would fit in better. I'd never speak to you again but...

3:15 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Heh.

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home