November 04, 2007

1st Meme

Okay lawn. I have been busy! I am trying to look for a new career! I won customer service place of the year! Why are you punishing me?

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? I only saw one person last night. That was my bf (you know, because I am twelve, that is what I call him. I actually just call him my friend in introductions and if, for some reason I need to refer to him as something to him, I call him lover).

2. What were you doing at 0800? Laundry, brushing dogs, washing floors, I don't know, one of those anyway.

3. Where is number 3?


4. What happened to you in 2006? Left a job that ate me alive, bought a business, moved back to my home town, tried dating (that sucked), started teaching again, um, ... renovated completely the place I lived ... I don't know.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? My dogs are going out in 20 minutes.

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 litres of water, 1 litre of ginger tea.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Wood colour.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries.

9.Where were you last night? At the house of my other, watching a movie, trying to annoy him. Man, that guy just doesn't get annoyed. What does it take? I am still trying to find out.

10. What color is your front door? Currently white with dirt pawprint highlighting.

11. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet.

12. What’s the weather like today? Beautiful. Clear. Crisp.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mango. Or ginger. Or maple sugar (not walnut, blah).

14. What excites you? I have no energy left over to get excited about anything, although I was pretty happy when I realized I got all my marking done in 45 minutes and not the 3.5 hours I thought it was going to take me.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, yes, mother of god yes.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Um. Yes?

17. Do you talk a lot? Yes and no.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Is it a TV show? I think so right? I have a TV in my house. I have free cable. Have I hooked it up in the past 1.5 years. NO.


19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. Several. Go figure.

20. Do you make up your own words? Apparently I do. I was unaware of it until Lawn pointed it out at dinner one day. My ex was there. He had realized it long ago and had just never pointed it out. I guess I just use the rules of grammer and say things that should be.

21. Are you a jealous person? Not currently. Only in my dreams I guess.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angie

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. What the hell is this, the alphabet game? We are not on a road trip.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My love.

25. What does the last text message you received say? I'm lonely (and no, not from my love, wtf).

26. Do you chew on your straw? No. Never. I don't think I use them either.

27. Do you have curly hair? No, straightest hair you've ever seen. Won't hold a perm.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Probably Vancouver. If not, who knows. I never go anywhere. I own a business I have no time. I am a teacher. We can't take time off.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My brother.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Roast lamb.

31. Will you get married in the future? My love says yes I will, or well, he would if I asked him but it is a little soon for that, no?

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? In the last two weeks. HA! WTF. I have no time to sit there for two hours. Jesus.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? In a friend way? Ha ha. Yeah there is.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I don't know, a couple of hours ago I guess.

35. Are you currently depressed? No.

36. Did you cry today? Yeah, but it was just tears leaking out of my eyes. I don't know why. I wasn't emotionally involved in it. Maybe I had got dirt in my eye or something.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Lawn was right. I haven't written for a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

you did your first meme quite beautifully, muss. i remember my first meme, it was messy but fun, and people commented on it nicely afterwards. :)

missed you.

6:54 pm  
Blogger Sugar. said...

Nice to read you again Muss! Lawn punished me with this one too. I deserved it. Glad to hear things are going well (even if you're busy) someday we will meet your bf, right?

7:24 pm  
Blogger Hermes said...

I dunno what happened to #3. I probably lost it in the cut and paste somewhere. I have a feeling it wasn't an earth shattering loss. C-ya sweetie!

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home