December 17, 2007

So so very tired

I have had a post in my head for a while, but finding the time to write it down has been difficult. Now I have the time but I am so tired. I am sleeping at least 9 and more likely 1o hours a night, which is a huge strange thing for me, what with the chronic insomnia and all. I do wake up at about 2 because my bladder hurts, but hey, I am back to sleep in no time. Why am I so tired?

I am also, again and still, so sick of Christmas. Everyday it gets closer and everyday I get more disgusted. I don't care about your rationalizations for celebrating this abhorrent holiday. You aren't going to convince me. I don't want your sympathizing, your saying yes, you agree, but "it's for the children!" or, "I don't give many gifts ..." I don't give a crap. I don't want to hear it and get out of my way. I hate how it is interferring with my life. I hate how it is interferring with my class. I hate how big and repulsive it is. Hate. With the passion I contain for nothing else. Oh, and go ahead and call me Scrooge, because God, that makes me love you just that much more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

Scrooge. We still love you, though.

5:45 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home