March 25, 2008

Freaky shite

You know what movie scared the hell out of me when I was young? You know, so I couldn't sleep in my room by myself for a year, crawled into my brother's room who was still in a crib and convinced him to come sleep in his big boy bed with me, until my parents, trying to get me back in my own room, told me I couldn't sleep in his bed with him anymore so I moved onto the floor beside his bed and would push aside the toys and sleep with a blanket from my bed until they relented and let me bring a sleeping bag in there? Yeah, that was fun times, the nightmares, night sweats, waking up screaming and all.

ET

3 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

ET! i completely draw a blank in my childhood after i watched that movie. lost a month or so, i tell ya.

hugs, beautiful.

1:48 am  
Blogger Hermes said...

I don't think that's too weird. That was one freaky puppet, running around with his finger in the air, stealing your candy and obsessing over your telephone. If that little creep started glowing in my yard, I'd shoot him.

9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there was nothing child-friendly about that film, you know. but i'm immune to fear inspired by films, pretty much. i just don't get that deeply affected. people, however can bother the hell out of me.

poor lost aliens everywhere... ;)

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home