July 23, 2008

Oh to be in my shoes ...

Now I have a problem. It seems I have a liking for chocolate. This is a well-documented fact. Not just any chocolate, oh no. I only like the good stuff. My current brand is green and blacks. Well, being a school teacher leads to gifts. Being a person with friends and having things like birthdays, this also leads to gifts. Over the past year, I have received a lot of chocolate. Like maybe a cupboard full. So, I have been eating it and then some this past week or so, trying to get through it seasonally. I got through the Halloween and was well on my way through Christmas when I started checking out expiration dates. It seems I have a bit that will expire at the end of July.



Better get to that. Can't see myself throwing that away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

I wish I could recommend the best chocolate for you. ALas, I am not an expert. But who the hell gives you gifts of chocolate? All I get is meat.

3:40 pm  
Blogger Muss said...

Well, students, even Purdy's so not even from this town. And boyfriends, and cousins. Who gives you meat?

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home