February 28, 2005

What's with the Vomit?

I live in a relatively clean part of town. It is also a family area. There are no bars around and no bad restaurants. Why then, is there this profusion of vomit? 4 different spatterings of vomit were seen by me today. All in a one block radius. There was a nice spread of chunky mess near the far corner this morning and it was joined by another just hours later (couldn't take it I guess, some people have that sensitive gag reflex, but no, it wasn't me). When I was driving away this morning I happened to look out my window when waiting at a light and saw another right outside the car (oh, the yellow, oh god, ... bleachk, right out the window). The fourth was by the grocery store. I guess I find that one more believable.

More on the vomit. I am getting sued and I just found out why. I can't provide any pertinent details of it because of all the legalities and such but I will say somethings that are probably true for many things.
I am getting sued because:
1. I failed to get out of the way when the other person ran the light and drove into me.
2. Even though I had just started moving, I was going too fast, even though it was the other person who ran the light, while speeding and hit me.
3. I failed to take into account that the other person was driving a larger truck full of heavy machine parts and the other person would be unable to stop for the light, even though the vehicle in front of the other person did and the other person had to pass them on the inside and step on it just to hit me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

Hope you have a good lawyer...

What's with the vomit? Food poisoning, perhaps?

1:47 am  
Blogger Muss said...

I hope I have a good lawyer too.

Maybe food poisoning. But they were not close together time-wise. It was raining yesterday so they got washed away quick enough. I wonder if there was more that I just didn't happen to see.

8:21 am  
Blogger Fist said...

Uggh.

Well, thank goodness the clouds spewed all that rain out.

8:46 am  
Blogger Muss said...

Today they are working harder, perhaps to try and rid of all the other vomit out there.

12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home