March 11, 2005

Comments

For some reason my computer is not functioning well and hasn't let me respond to comments on this blog or other blog for a few days. I don't know how to fix it. Oh well.

And then
It isn't cold and analytical. It is what I needed to hear. I think I am sorted out again now. Thank you! I may read that book, if I get the chance.

Note to Self
All the people I work with are young. There is one that looks older than me, but she is younger than me by around 48 months. They are at the stage in their lives where all they seem to do is work to get money to go out and get really really drunk. In fact, the day I started, one had a big bruise on her hand from the IV she had to get because she had gotten alcohol poisoning. They also are so flirty touchy with each other, it is kind of shocking. Am I getting old? Because I also think it is entirely inappropriate. It is at work. You both have other people in your lives. You are practically giving each other hand jobs. They seem nice enough, as far as co-workers go, but I have nothing in common with them. They also thought I was 20. 20? I don't know how. They knew I had taught for a few years and had gone to University. I guess they thought I graduated University at 16 or 17 or something. I don't know how they will react to me now that they know I am so old.

ENOUGH OF THE ANGST
Update on the dog front: she seems fine. She is not in any distress or discomfort. But, she has not passed any pieces of the can (yes, I am so lucky that I get to check). I am unsure what to do about this. I have been feeding her a lot to hopefully help the can pass through in a slurry of food material and hopefully decrease the chances of it coming into contact with her bowels. Mmmmmmm.

Learn-ded
I had heard about that prostate thing before but never had a chance to try it. All the boys I seem to be around do not want anything up their butts(with the notable exception of one who phoned me all upset after we were broken up and wanted me to explore up there with things). I can understand your point about it being distracting though. Only a finger up there and it was enough to disrupt your system? Sensitive system!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home